Micron Moly® Racing Oil is a high zinc, straight grade engine oil designed for high performance gasoline engines including those that contain flat tappet cams and those that are turbocharged or supercharged. Micron Moly Racing Oil is also designed for engines burning alcohol-based fuels.
Micron Moly® Racing Oil is engineered with the highest quality 100% paraffin base stocks and a highly advanced proprietary performance racing formula additive package. Using proprietary friction modifiers, Micron Moly® and Penetro®, our racing oil creates a slippery, tenacious shield to prevent metal-to-metal contact. As conditions intensify, this high performance racing oil resists thinning, and shields critical engine parts from heat and wear. By reducing friction and wear, Micron Moly® Racing Oil increases engine efficiency and extends engine life. With its high detergency and dispercency, our racing oil suppresses the formation of deposits, sludge and varnish and provides exceptional keep-clean performance.
- Extra protection for when engines are operating at higher temperatures.
- Rapid circulation and excellent pump-ability.
- Extra zinc to protect flat tappet cam engines and other components from wear.
- Excellent high temperature, high shear performance.
- Reduced oil ageing for increased drain intervals.
- Substantially reduced oil consumption.
- Compatibility with all types of seals.