Power Plus Top Lubricants have changed our tune regarding the use of top lube for the better! Most top lubes are not compatible with O2 sensors, some are not compatible with methanol, and some would clog up the fine EFI fuel filter. Power Plus Top Lubricants do none of the above.
- Specially engineered for methanol alcohol use. While methanol has many benefits and can produce extreme power gains, it lacks lubricity.
- This lack of lubricity can cause scuffing, premature wear, oxidation, and corrosion over time. Alcohol will also cause premature fuel pump failure, fuel filter corrosion, aluminum fitting corrosion, and fuel line breakdown. That white stuff you see inside your fuel system is the oxidation caused by alcohol.
- Power Plus Top Lubricants address the problems that arise when using alcohol.
- Helps to lubricate upper cylinders and the entire fuel system resulting in smoother, more consistent fuel delivery.
- Reduced top end wear & friction, increased ring seal, increased valve guide wear & valve seat recession.
- Increases engine longevity.
- Generates more power.
Use Power Plus Top Lubricants in your fuel to increase performance, power, and extend the life of your 4-cycle engine and fuel delivery system. We offer this product in five versions all with the same lubricating properties varying only in name, scent and color. For a stronger or different scent, check out our fuel fragrances.
The scented Top Lubes contain only a low dose of fragrance. In order to get the full impact of the fragrance, use a bottle of Fuel Fragrance in combination with the Top Lube of your choice.
The color additive and/or scents allows you to visually see or smell that you added top lube to your fuel. It also smells really good when you get a whiff of your exhaust!
- Safe for mechanical and electronic injectors, carburetors, O2 sensors, and catalytic converters.
- Eliminates harsh fuel odors.
- A proven crowd pleaser!
- Made in the USA
Pre-mix with fuel or pour directly into your tank before filling up.
Power Plus Lubricants Fuel Fragrances are safe for all internal combustion engines, injectors, carburetors, 02 sensors and catalytic converters. They do not inhibit or enhance engine performance.
One 4 oz. bottle treats 35 gallons of alcohol/methanol (or 1 oz. per 10 gallons), 20 gallons of gasoline or nitro methane or 10 gallons of diesel fuel.